Adding your Facebook pixel to your DistributorCentral website
- Go to your Pixels tab in Events Manager (on Facebook)
- Click Create a Pixel
- Click Create in the box that appears to finish creating your pixel
Adding the Facebook pixel to your website
Once you've created your pixel, you're ready to put the Facebook pixel code on your website.
- Go to the Pixels tab in Events Manager
- Click Set up Pixel
- Click Manually Install Pixel Code Yourself
- Go to your DistributorCentral Website Editor:
- Login to your DistributorCentral Dashboard
- Click Websites on the left side menu
- Click Hosting Manager
- Click the Manage button next to your website
- Click the Edit menu. This will open your website in the Website Editor
- Inside the Website Editor, click the Settings tab (top left)
- Under the Global section, click on Edit Meta Tags
- Paste the entire code from your Facebook pixel page on any blank line on this Global Meta Tags screen:
- Click the Save button
Testing your Facebook pixel
Click Send Test Traffic (on your Facebook pixel page) after placing the code on your website to make sure your pixel's working properly. If your status says "Active", your base code has been installed correctly. This can take several minutes to update.
- After you've created your pixel, you can follow the onscreen instructions to set up events on your website.
After you add the pixel base code to your website you can set up events to measure the actions you care about, like making a purchase. You can do this by manually installing the code or by using the point-and-click Event Setup Tool. Then, make sure that your pixel is working correctly.