If your website is hosted with DistributorCentral you can analyze the website's product traffic through reporting available in your DistributorCentral account.
Here's how to access website reports:
- While logged into your DistributorCentral dashboard, click the Reports option in the left side menu
- Click Report List in the drop down options
- Under the Reports Available to Customize section, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Websites section
- To generate a report follow these steps:
- Click on the name of one the reports lists
- Next you can customize the report name if needed
- Click the Submit button
- Back on the Reports You Have Customized page, click View to the right of the report you just created
- On the Reports page, you can customize report criteria at the top left
- Once the criteria is set, click the View Report button to the far top right
After you've generated a report you can export it:
- Click the disk icon in the toolbar above your report data
- Select the format you want to export this report as, available formats are...
- TIFF file
- MHTML (web archive)
- CSV (comma delimited) <- This is the default export type
- XML file with report data
- Data Feed
- When you select a format type, the report will automatically start downloading to your computer.