Once you register a domain and add it to your DC account, change the domain's name servers to have DistributorCentral host the domain.
Below are some general steps to help direct you in making this change. Specific steps may vary depending on your domain provider.
- Log in to your account with your domain registrar
- Navigate to the domain record
- Manage or Edit the domain
- Find the "Nameserver" section
- Change the name servers to the following values (please add all 4)
- Save your changes
This change can take up to 48 hours to completely propagate.