Save time and ensure accuracy by creating repeat customer orders within your DistributorCentral account.
*Note: A reorder can be generated for any order in your DistributorCentral account. However, it is only considered a reorder if the order is for the same customer and same product. If the order is for a different customer or product then you should enter the order as New Order as opposed to a reorder.
- First, log in to your DistributorCentral dashboard
- Next, find the Orders drop-down to the top right and click on it
- In the drop-down that appears click Search
- Use the Search function to locate the original order that will become the repeat order
- Next, the Order Summary will load on the next page automatically.
- Once the Order Summary page loads, click on the blue Reorder button located on the right-hand side of the Customer Order
- Determine if the order is an exact reorder, a reorder with changes, or a rework of a previous order. Select the appropriate option
- Click the Create Reorder button
- Next, you may be asked to specify a payment type. Select a payment and click Save Changes
- Review the order content and make any updates if necessary
- Last, select your preference for saving the order
- Create and Send PO: Send PO to Supplier NOW
- Just Create PO: I will send to supplier LATER
- Do Nothing - Just save order: I will create PO later
- Click the green Save button to complete the order process
Reminder: Create and Send POs is the only option that sends a purchase order to the supplier. If you choose Just Create POs or Just Save Order, you will need to create and send the purchase order to the supplier at a later date.