If your products have inventory available, an Inventory button on your website and you can change the label of the button.
- While logged into your DC account, click Websites in the left side menu
- Choose Hosting Manager
- In the Hosting Manager, find your website and click Manage to the far right
- Next, click Edit in the top right to open your website editor
- In your website editor, click Pages in the top left
- In the Pages list, click "products" to open the Product page in the website editor
- With the Product page loaded in the website editor, edit the Product Block by double-clicking it in the visual editor
- In the Product Details block, scroll down to the Inventory section
- Under Inventory "Show Inventory button" find the Inventory button label section
- Change the Inventory label as needed
- Click Done in the bottom right corner
- Save your website changes
That's it, your website will show your custom inventory button label for products that offer inventory.