Lock a Saved Search to help make sure that the search is not accidentally overridden. Unlocking a search allows users to edit or delete the Saved Search. Here's how to lock or unlock a Saved Search.
- In your distributor dashboard, click Products menu in the left side menu
- In the options below click Product Search
- On the Product Search page, click the Saved Searches button under the Refine Your Search keyword field
- In the Save Searches window that appears, locate your search that you would like to lock/unlock
- To the right of your search, find the padlock icon button.
- Click on the button to lock or unlock your Saved Search.
Note: Changes cannot be made to a locked Saved Search without first unlocking it. Any changes made to an unlocked Saved Search are permanent
Locked Saved Search:
Unlocked Saved Search: