Manage links saved within your website's Link Library. Any link saved there will be available to easily access within many of the content blocks.
Block types such as the Navbar, Link Bar, Carousel, Written Content, and more have customizations that let you link the content to a link within your library.
These steps will show you how to add an external link, or search link to your link library. If you'd like to add a link to a Product Collection, follow the steps found in the below help guide instead:
How to Create a Product Collection Link
Add new external links, or search links to your Link Library by following these steps:
- With the website editor open, click the Library button in the top left
- Next, click the Link option under Library to open the Edit Links window
- Within the Edit Links window, click the Add New Link option to the right of the Edit Links heading
- Now the Add New Link window should pop open, enter in a Link Name
- Paste in the Link URL, or generate a new search link by clicking the Generate Catalog Link option
- Once you have the Link URL added, click the Save New Link button to close the Add New Link Window
- Click the Done button to close the Edit Links window
- Lastly Save your website changes