What is the Contact Information block?
The Contact Information block allows you to add your company contact information from any of your DC Contact List entries. This help guide will explain how to use and customize the block.
How to add the Contact Info block:
- From the website editor, go to the panel on the left and find Current Page
- Under Current Page, click the + icon to the right of the row you wish to add a contact information block
- In the "Select Block Type" pop up window, click on Contact Information
- After you have clicked on the "Contact Information" block, the pop-up window will disappear, and you will see the new block added last in the row under the left panel, and it will be highlighted in blue. (NOTE: If you need the block moved, you can click and drag on the Contact Information block to move it to a different position in the row, or into another row.)
How edit a featured product block:
- In the left-hand panel, find the Contact Information block
- Click the pencil icon to the right of Contact Information
- The Contact Information editor window will pop-up (see below)
Click the dropdown under "Select Contact to Display" to choose between the different Contacts you have on your DC account. A preview of the information that will be displayed on your website, shows in the lower portion of this window.
NOTE : If you need to add another Contact that displays less or different information, follow these steps:
- Go to your DC Dashboard > Account > Account Maintenance
- Click on the " Contacts" link
- Click Edit on the Contact you would like to modify, or click Add Similar to create a copy of an existing contact
- Enter only the information you would like displayed (E-mail and Last Name are required fields)
- Click the Save button
- Return to your Website Editor, click the Save button, then Refresh your window (Ctrl + R)
- Click the pencil icon on the Contact Information block to bring up the pop-up window (as shown in step 3 above)
- Repeat step 4 above
You can specify Left, Center, or Right alignment by clicking the Horizontal Alignment dropdown menu
Click the Done button when you are finished
Click Save to save your website, then preview it to see your updates