Feature your company's knowledge of the industry and intrigue customers by integrating your Social Media channels or latest blog articles right into your website!
Here is how to add the RSS News Feed to your website so you can include your social media channels or blog posts:
- While logged into your DistributorCentral account, open the website editor. Learn How
- On the left side panel, under blocks, click the plus icon to the right of the row you'd like to add the RSS Feed to
- In the Select Block Type window, select RSS News Feed
- Next, in the left panel click the pencil icon to the right of the RSS News Feed you just added
- The RSS News Feed editor will open
- In the RSS News Feed editor, enter the URL Address of the News Feed
This will be a custom URL from either your blog or Social Media accounts
- Select the Number of Records to Display
- Choose whether to show article/post dates or not under "Show Dates?"
- Enter the Length of Description to Display
- Next, click Done in the bottom right corner of the RSS News Feed editor
- Save your changes before previewing or closing the website editor