Documents can be uploaded to your website. File types accepted include:
- and more...
Here is how to add a document to a "Link Bar" block type in the website editor:
After logging into DistributorCentral launch the website editor:
- Click the Websites menu on the left hand side
- Click Hosting Manager in the drop down
- Click Manage to the right of the website you need to add the document to
- Click Edit to launch the website editor
When the editor opens, you will upload the document first:
- On the left window pane, click Library
- Under Library, click Documents
- In the Edit Documents box that pops up, click the link that says Upload Documents (directly to the right of the “Edit Documents” heading)
- Click the green + Select files… button, then click on the document in your computer files
- When you have clicked on your document, you will see the “Upload Documents” window, click the blue Start upload button, the window will display an “Uploaded” message
Now you will need to copy the unique document URL to add to your link library
- Click Done, and then click edit to the right of the document
- Click Copy to Clipboard to the right of the “Document URL” field
- Click Done, and then click Done again
- In the left window page, click on Links under the “Library” tab
- Click Add New Link to the right of the “Edit Links” heading
- Name your link (ex: PDF Catalog), and in the URL field, click so your cursor appears and paste the document URL you copied earlier.
- Click Save New Link and then click Done
Next we will add a link that will go directly to the PDF document in your library.
- Click Blocks in the left window pane
- Click the pencil icon to the right of “Link Bar” under “Row 1”
- Click Add Link in the Link Bar window that pops up
- Now you will click on the catalog link we saved
- Click Done in the “Link Bar” window.
- Click Save, at the top right of the editor to save all changes
Your new link will appear at the right of your link bar on the site.