Add a percentage markup to your website's shipping estimates and charges within DistributorCentral by following these steps:
- While logged into your DistributorCentral distributor account click Websites in the left menu
- Under Websites, click Hosting Manager
- Click Manage to the right of your website
- Next, click the Preferences link to the left of the Edit button in your Website details page
- On the Account Preferences page select Shipping in the preferences options
- With Shipping selected, scroll down to the“How should shipping be calculated on orders?” preference
- Select "Add percentage markup to existing freight"
- Next, go to the next preference, “If you use a flat shipping rate or need to mark freight up/down, enter the rate here.”
- Type the percentage markup you're wanting to add in the text field. In this example we want a 10% markup to freight so we typed in "10".
- Save the changes
Your freight charges & freight estimates will now have a percentage markup added.