Reorder Reminders with DistributorCentral!
Use DC's Reorder Reminders feature to manage potential reoccurring orders, simplify the reorder process, and create lasting relationships with your customers!
Use Reorder Reminders to...
- Set reorder dates for orders
- View all orders that are due for reordering in one place
- Send your customers reorder emails in bulk or one-by-one
DC's Reorder Reminders make reorder management easy and placing reorders even easier for your customers!
- Customer receives your reorder email
- When they're ready to reorder, your customer clicks "Place Your Order Today" (a link included in your reorder emails by default)
- Your customer is taken to the website of your choice and jumped to the reorder's review & confirmation page with the original order details preloaded
- After reviewing and/or making needed changes to the reorder, your customer will click Finish at the bottom of the page to submit the order
- How to Set a Reorder Reminder Date on an Order
- How to View Your Reorder Reminder List
- How to Send Reorder Emails in Bulk
- How to Send Reorder Emails Individually
- How to Change the Website for a Customer Reorder Email
- How to Set a Default Email Message for All Reorder Reminders
- How to Set the Date Span Used to Display Your Reorders
* In DistributorCentral reorders are unique and flagged as an exact reorder or a reorder with changes. Every reorder includes a link to the previous order.