You're receiving this guide because you've requested access to this supplier's PromoStandards endpoints.
This supplier's Promostandards endpoints are
OneSource is the premier provider for PromoStandards APIs and offers easy access to every PromoStandards supplier's data from a single location.
- If you don't have an account with OneSource Register for one here.
- If your company already has an account set up, Sign in Here.
How to Get API Credentials
Once you have an account set up with OneSource, you'll only need one set of credentials to access any supplier's product data within OneSource.
- Log in to your OneSource portal to get started
- From your OneSource dashboard, click API in the menu at the top
- Next, choose API Keys
- On the next page, click + Create New API Key
- After you click the + Create New API Key button, an API Key ID will be generated in the Keys table
- Directly below the row with your Key ID, you will see your Key Password
Be sure to safely save your password alongside your ID because it WILL NOT be saved in your OneSource Portal for future viewing. This is for security purposes.
Use our search tool to access hundreds of other Promostandards suppliers
- Go to portal.dc-onesource.com and sign in to your OneSource account
- Once logged in, find this supplier's company name under the Supplier Services section (You can use the search bar or scroll through the list)
- Click the arrow to the left of this supplier's company name to expand their available services
- With this supplier's services expanded, you'll see:
- Supplier Code - This supplier's unique code to pass into the endpoint URL
- Service Name - The PromoStandards services this supplier has
- WsVersion - The web service version this supplier uses for the service
- Accessible - Indicates whether the service can be accessed
- WSDL Link - This specific supplier's service endpoint URL
- Click the WSDL Link to the right of the service you need to access