This article will help you create a link to an image or text in a Written Content block.
- In the Written Content properties window, highlight the item you want to create a link on
- Click on an image or select text. It should appear blue when selected
- Click the Link button (3rd row, first icon)
- Click the Link to Site Page dropdown box
- Choose the link from the list of available links on your website.
- If your link is not created, or you need to make a new link, follow these steps to create a new link.
- Click the OK button to close the Link properties block
- Click the Done button to close the Written Content
- Save your changes before closing your website editor.